Accenture is Hiring For Fresher 2022 | Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Accenture is Hiring For Fresher 2022 | Details
|Batches||2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019|
|Experience||Fresher | 1 Year|
Accenture is Hiring For Fresher 2022 | Job Description
Accenture is Hiring For Fresher 2022 | You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
In the Augmented Insights team, you will be designing & implementing solutions to convey functional & industry insights through a range of user interfaces including visualization, voice & natural language search. You will be working on data wrangling, information architecture, experience design, platform configuration. An understanding of platforms used for visualization & the ability to understand audience needs through design thinking & apply a user-centric design approach is critical to this role.
The Program and Project Management team is highly focused on delivering successful projects to clients on time while ensuring that they are well within the scope and the budget. The team is responsible for initiating, planning, and executing projects while also tracking, managing dependencies, predicting, and mitigating risks. This team is also responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and third-party vendors.
What They we looking for?
Skill required: Augmented Insights – Program Project Management
looking for individuals who have the following skillset
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Agility for quick learning
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Double Click To Apply Now
- Cognizant Recruitment 2022 | Tech – Mentor | Any Graduate/ Postgraduate | Apply Now
- Citi is Hiring for Freshers 2022 | Java Developer | Apply Now
- Hexagon Recruitment For 2022 | Junior Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Now
- HCL HIRING PROCESS 2022 | OFF CAMPUS DRIVE | Apply Now
- IBM is Hiring For Freshers 2022 | Software Developer | Apply Now