Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 to hire Software Development Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates through online coding challenge. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Double Click To Apply Now
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 Details
|ob Role||Software Development Engineer(Prize+Job)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||3 June 2022|
|Test Date||5 June 2022|
- Degree: B.Tech / M.Tech /Dual Degree/MCA from any recognized institute in India.
- Graduation Year: 2019, 2020 or 2021
- Experience – 0 to 2 years
- Proficient in Coding
- Participants should be Indian citizens or should be a PIO (Person of Indian Origin) or an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India)
1. Who can participate?
Candidates with an engineering degree who graduated in either 2019, 2020 or 2021 from any streams who are now inclined towards competitive coding will be eligible to apply. The courses that they have graduated from will include bachelors in engineering, dual degree and master’s degree.
2. How does one participate?
Participation is on an individual basis. Individuals will have to register their details on the HackOn with Amazon Coding challenge microsite between 16th May to 3rd June 2022. A link will be sent to all eligible participants on their registered email ID on the day of the event. HackOn with Amazon Coding challenge is not a team event.
3. When is the event?
The coding challenge itself will take place on Sunday 5th June 2022 from 10 AM to 10 PM.
4. How can participants take part in HackOn with Amazon Coding Challenge?
Participants can submit their responses to the coding questions on the microsite hosted by the vendor. The core team will have access to the workspace created by vendor team where all the ideas are submitted.
5. What conditions apply to the participants?
The participant should have graduated from an engineering college in India in either 2019 or 2020 or 2021. 2) The participant will have to agree to provide evidence or references to confirm the graduation status. 3) The participant can be working as a professional either part-time or full-time. 4) The participant could hold either bachelors in engineering, a dual degree or a master’s degree.
6. What rules apply to the project submissions?
1)The participants should write the entire code and submit during the coding challenge timeline only; no submission beyond the timeline will be accepted
2) Participants should not present someone else’s work as their own.
3) Participants will work on their own hardware (Desktop/Laptop)
4) Participants can use any software development tools, IDE, and/or programming language.
5) Participants cannot create applications that violate the moral and ethical code of conduct.
7. What tools can be used?
Participants can use all open source tools.
8. What will winners get?
There will be a winner and 2 runners up. The winning submission will get gift vouchers worth INR 150,000 INR the 1st runner up will get gift vouchers worth INR 100,000 and the 2nd runner up will get gift vouchers worth INR 75,000. Additionally, the next 100 submissions will receive an Amazon SWAG kit worth INR 5,000
9.What are the judging criteria?
Participants will be assessed on their coding Skills
• The quality and level of code: Coding standard, beautified and well-maintained code.
• Usage of algorithms, APIs, logic, frameworks and external libraries.
10. How will announcements be communicated?
All communication as part of the event will be sent to the official email addresses (provided by participants during the registration process).
11. How will prizes be distributed?
The prizes (gift vouchers) will be emailed to email address shared during their registration process.
Double Click To Apply Now
- Cognizant Recruitment 2022 | Tech – Mentor | Any Graduate/ Postgraduate | Apply Now
- Citi is Hiring for Freshers 2022 | Java Developer | Apply Now
- Hexagon Recruitment For 2022 | Junior Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Now
- HCL HIRING PROCESS 2022 | OFF CAMPUS DRIVE | Apply Now
- IBM is Hiring For Freshers 2022 | Software Developer | Apply Now