Apple Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Careers, Skills, Salary, Eligibility, Walk-In Drive, Requirements, etc. Apple is recruiting candidates for Technical Specialist. Candidates who pursued B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are suitable to apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Apple is an American Technology company established on April 1, 1976 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne. The organization headquarter’s are located in Cupertino, California, U.S. Around 520 retail stores are located all over world. The revenue of the firm is around US$365.82 billion. In this Apple Computer Company approximately 154,000 employees are working.
Apple Recruitment 2022 :
|Job Position:||IN-Technical Specialist India|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Qualification:||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech|
|Batch:||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|Salary:||Up to 6 LPA (Expected)|
- As a Technical Specialist, you help new owners get started and current ones get quick, efficient support — developing strong, positive relationships with Apple.
- When a customer needs assistance, you quickly assess their situation.
- Sometimes you take care of customers with advice or a solution on the spot, using your knowledge of current Apple technology to help with iPod, iPhone and iPad devices.
- The entire store team benefits from your commitment to providing the best care for customers.
- By helping Apple maintain strong relationships with customers, you are instrumental to our success.
- Ability to assess customers’ support needs when they arrive, then provide solutions or refer them to other team members
- Flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialities and skill sets
- Ability to thrive on change as products evolve
- You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- You maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- You reassure customers when delivering product diagnoses and potential solutions.
- You’re fluent in the local language.
How to Apply?
- At first,if mentioned read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the website.
- Double click on the apply now button, register, and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.