BNY Mellon Off Campus Drive 2023:- GlassBeam Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates of batch 2021/2022/2023 for its Drive process, Bachelors with a degree in BE/BTech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/MS can apply for their Drive process. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Company Name||BNY Mellon|
|Job Location||Pune , Chennai|
|Salary||Rs 22 LPA|
Double Click To Apply Now
BNY Mellon Off Campus Drive 2023
- Women candidates & those who identify as only
- BE/BTech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. & MS Maths and Computing (full-time programs
- 2023 graduates for full time opportunity
- 2024 graduates for summer internship (May to July 2023)
- Only those students with CGPA above 7 can apply. No current/active backlogs
- Students flagged/suspected with Plagiarism will be disqualified
- Each round qualifies you to the next round of the process
Welcome to Code Divas
We would like to invite you to participate in BNY Mellon’s upcoming CODE DIVAS.
Our third edition of CODE DIVAS has become bigger and better and we’re seeking passionate, talented, 10x women engineers (freshers) who want to make their mark in the financial industry with BNY Mellon Technology, India. Bring together the best and brightest to develop practical solutions to real world financial problems leveraging Technology.
CODE DIVAS gives you the opportunity to experience this challenge, participate, and enter our interview process for tech internships and full-time positions immediately.
To top it off, there are attractive prizes to be won!
- First Place: Gift Voucher worth INR 75,000
- Second Place: Gift Voucher worth INR 50,000
- Third Place: Gift Voucher worth INR 25,000
- 10 Consolation Prizes: Gift Voucher worth INR 5000 each
Bring your ideas. Make history.
Compensation: 17 LPA – 22 LPA
Job Location: Pune and Chennai
Interns and full time campus grads hired will be placed in one of the several teams of BNY Mellon Technology. The job role will revolve around Software Development. The final decision of the compensation, role and department selection rests with BNY Mellon and will be decided after the interview process post the challenge.
The Ideal Candidate: We are looking for rock star 10X developers who are passionate about developing world class software. We love candidates with strong analytical abilities, are quick learners, are strong customer advocates, self-starters and team players with a strong degree of ownership.
- Work with business analysts to design and develop new features on our platforms.
- Design and develop small to medium sized micro-services to support business automation.
- Work with a global scrum team of 6-8 team members focused on service delivery.
- Enhance and maintain applications identifying and debugging complex problems, finding root cause and fixing the problems.
- Participate in design discussions and other agile development activities.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, Gin, RoR (Backend) and/or Angular, React.js (Front End) is a plus
- Knowledge of popular public cloud platforms and concepts such as AWS, Azure, and other is a plus
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Solid computer science fundamentals
Terms and conditions
Participating in the CODE DIVAS shall not entitle the participants for any job with BNY Mellon unless the eligibility conditions are satisfied as per requirement and at the discretion of BNY Mellon.
BNY Mellon reserves the right to conduct further assessments including but not limited to interviews, background verification etc., before offering a job to the successful participants.
Round 1: The Passionate Programmer: Your opportunity to show us your true passion and agility for technology & programming. This round will comprise of 3 Programming Questions to be solved within two-and-a-half hours using a programming language of your choice.
Tech-It-Out with BNY Mellon Employees & Leaders: Check the Announcements section on this page for more details after Round 1
Round 2: The 10X Engineer: Congratulations on demonstrating your zeal for programming in Round 1. This round 2, is intended to push you further testing your core software engineering skills & fundamentals. Are you up for a more exciting challenge?
o 10 MCQs,
o 1 Programming Question in specific language- Java 8 and above OR Python
o 1 SQL Question.
- Participation for Round 2 is by invitation only.
- You will require a webcam to be able to take this test (for both rounds). Please have a functional webcam-enabled and grant access to the pop-up on the browser.
Double Click To Apply Now
- Amazon Music Off Campus Drive 2023 | Device Associate Role | Apply now
- Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2023 | WILP 2023 | Apply Now
- Google Recruitment 2023 for Apprenticeship | Any Degree | Apply Now
- Verizon Off Campus Drive 2023 | Software Development Engineer | Apply Now
- DXC Technology Recruitment 2023 | Associate Test Engineer | Apply Now