Caterpillar Recruitment 2023 – Caterpillar is scheduled to hire for the post of Associate IT Analyst for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates in Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Caterpillar Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate IT Analyst|
Associate IT Analyst
- Requires Bachelors’s/master’s degree from a reputed institute with good academic scores in the computer science engineering stream.
- Knowledgeable of current technology, including one or more of the following: programming languages, computing software environments, system integration processes, and current development processes and tools.
- Very Strong in programming languages that include Python and ReactJS
- Strong Knowledge on Framework and stack: – Java, C, C++, NodeJS
- Strong knowledge of database concepts & Strong in SQL
- Knowledge and exposure to Machine Learning models and Algorithms.
- A strong passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data.
- Prior working experience in projects/corporates would be an added advantage.
- This position reports to an IT Supervisor, Senior IT Supervisor, or IT Manager, as do other staff jobs in systems and programming work.
- This role understands and executes standard work to ensure the scope of services achieved and maintains an appropriate level of risk and compliance to internal policies and procedures, including those relating to sustainability, cybersecurity, SOX, and IT General Controls.
- Other job duties include, but not limited to:
- Codes, tests, and debugs programs of varying degrees of difficulty.
- Works on application/technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions.
- Works with limited assistance on increasingly complex programs or subroutines.
- Under the direction of more senior analysts, assists in developing or integrating major system modules and programs.
- Knowledgeable of the current operating environment, programming languages, logic diagrams, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Follows established development and support processes.
- Typically serves as a team member on one or more 6 Sigma projects. The incumbents are considered the first level of programming expertise and work within defined objectives and instructions from IT people to design test and document systems and programs.
- Work with finance business users to understand business problems and build solutions / POC and recommendations.
- Works independently on one or more applications or systems. Provide actionable insights and support rollout/implementation.
To complete proposed changes or additions to systems and programs. Assist more experienced application development and support personnel in developing solutions to customer-related requests and/or systems problems. Develop and write related program logic or integrate solutions into the systems and/or infrastructure.