CGI Off Campus Drive 2023: CGI is scheduled to hire a Service Desk Technical Analyst for B.Sc/BCA graduates in Chennai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CGI Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Service Desk Technical Analyst|
|Batch||2022 & 2023 batch|
|Salary||Best in industry|
Double Click To Apply Now
Detailed Eligibility: CGI Off Campus Drive 2023
Service Desk Technical Analyst (Fresher):
- Must be a B.Sc/BCA graduate only.
- 2022 and 2023 passed-out graduates can apply.
- Customer Service & Support
- 0-1 years respond to requests for technical assistance by following prescribed procedures.
- Research reported incidents using available information sources and tools.
- Diagnose, triage and resolve hardware, software, applications, or basic network-related incidents. Log all contacts and document all the activities and results accurately and completely within the incident management tool.
- Assign unresolved tickets to the appropriate support team.
- Proactively monitor, follow up and expedite the resolution of assigned and pending tickets.
- Identify and escalate tickets requiring urgent attention and action. Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Adhere to work schedules, attendance, and leave policies.
- Expected to work in a 24/7 environment on rotational shifts Comply with CGI and Client’s IS/IT policies, code of conduct and quality standardsParticipate in the recruitment process for initial member screening Excellent speaking and writing skills in English with a neutral accent, correct grammar and syntax Knowledge of customer service principles and practices, ITIL and ITSM Knowledge of IT applications, systems and networks.
- Experience in handling technical support for an international organization
- Problem analysis and solving Learning, adaptability and attention to detail
- Ability to type while handling customer contact Tolerance to stress, performance driven and continuously improving work experience required: Worked as Service Desk / Helpdesk support technician as Level 1 technician within his/her team, handling calls in for an international / Global client (preferred North American/ European experience).
What you can expect from us:
While technology is at the heart of our client’s digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success. When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, bringing us to where we are today
one of the world’s largest independent IT and business consulting services providers. At CGI, we recognise the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs and collaborate with clients to build more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow.
Double Click To Apply Now