Citrix is Hiring For 2022 | Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together.
Citrix is Hiring For 2022 | Details
|Batches||2022 | 2021 | 2020|
Citrix is Hiring For 2022 | Job Description
Citrix is looking for exceptional, enthusiastic university graduates! Do you want your work to have an immediate and lasting impact to external and internal customers? This role provides an opportunity to participate in the software engineering process of a major, worldwide software company defining the future of work with open and closed-source projects at its core. Agile teams at Citrix are powering digital transformation for business to thrive in the cloud era, embracing mobile users, personal devices, wireless access, app stores, SaaS, and cloud infrastructure.
Citrix is Hiring For 2022 | Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Understanding of software development lifecycle process
- Understanding of operating systems and computer networking
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (e.g., algorithms, data structures)
- Proficient in a one or more object oriented programming language (C, C++, Java)
- Experience with one or more scripting languages (e.g., Unix shell, PERL, Java Script, PowerShell)
Citrix is Hiring For 2022 | Skills Required
- Willing to work on diverse products and projects, each requiring different technologies, methodologies and approaches
- Willing to continuously learn and improve in a dynamic environment through external courses, internal courses, mentoring with highly experienced and skilled engineers and/or on-the-job training on projects
- Willing to work on the latest virtualization and cloud technologies, advancing towards the Citrix vision of consumer driven access to applications, desktops and cloud based computing. You will also receive general guidance on work that may span multiple disciplines of software engineering while following established practices and procedures
- Familiar with cloud computing technologies such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon EC2
Personal qualities we look for
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated individuals, with a strong desire to learn and develop
- A can-do positive, pro-active attitude
- Passion for technology
What you’re looking for:
- Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
- Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
- We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Health and wellness benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement benefits
- Time off and absence programs
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Paid volunteer time and charitable matching of employee donations
- Employee resource groups
- And more!
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location**
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix is a cloud computing company that enables mobile workstyles. We believe that your work and your personal life are not mutually exclusive.
Double Click To Apply Now
- Cisco Apprenticeship Program | 2021 & 2022 Batch | Apply Now
- KPMG Is Hiring Freshers | For Analyst-Technology Role | Apply Now
- Sasken Off Campus Drive 2023 for Engineer System Software | Apply Now
- Tcs Smart Hiring 2023 | Ignite And Xplore Roles | Apply Now
- Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now