Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 Cognizant GenC scheduled to hire for the post of Programmer Analyst Trainee(PAT). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 Details
|Job Role||Programmer Analyst Trainee(PAT)|
|CTC/Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||16 October 2022|
Double Click To Apply Now!
- 2020, 2021 & 2022 batch of BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech / MCA / MSc (CS/IT) & MS Software Engineering (five-year integrated course degree) students only
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for the results would be considered with the initial results score declared
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per university norms
- Strong written and communication skills
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals / OCIs / PIOs who are currently residing in India
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / technology / domain, including work from office location basis business requirements
- Candidates must upload their resume with photograph embedded, all academic documents including school certificates and college semester mark sheets, Govt. ID proof scanned as ONE file in PDF format, during test registration (mandatory process to appear for the test)
- Students should have soft copies of the below mentioned documents ready to be shared during online interview
Resume (maximum of 2 pages) with high resolution passport size photographs embedded (both ears must be visible, with light background)
All academic mark sheets and certificates for verification
Aadhar card, PAN Card , Passport (if available)
Double Click To Apply Now!
- Understand business requirements, raise clarifications, create understanding documents.
- Ensures complete understanding of the requirement by asking clarifying questions and aligns oneself to it
- Understand the Agile application development environment, deliverables due and follow the cycle
- Provide inputs to create low level design for multiple components
- Develop, maintain, test, debug and deploy code as per the requirement specifications
- Understand the data requirements and develop test scenarios
- Identify and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines. Proactively address issues and mitigate points of failure
- Take ownership to deliver on own goals in a timely and efficient manner
- Participate as a member of project team in meetings and technical sessions to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions
- Continuously upskill/reskill and cross skill to scale up to new technologies
- Possess excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work coherently in a team
Joining compensation INR 4,01,988 per annum(This will be revised to INR 4,50,500 per annum after successful completion of the probation period)
- If selected, candidate will be onboarded as a fresher and no prior work experience will be considered
- Candidates are requested to not change their Superset registered email ID at any stage, from interview process completion till onboarding
- At any point in time, if the self-profile declared by candidate during the registration process is found to be false or if the candidate is found to have indulged in any sort of malpractice at any stage of hiring till onboarding, then their candidature will become ineligible
How to Apply Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following on or before 16 October 2022.