Deloitte Off-Campus Drive 2022 For The Role Of Business Operations Role From 2019 to 2022 Pass-outs | Apply Now
Deloitte Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates 🎓|
|Batches||2018 To 2022|
Double Click To Apply Now!
Deloitte Off-Campus Drive 2022
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
As a member of the Operations Transformation Consulting team you will embark on an exciting and fulfilling journey with a group of intelligent and innovative globally aware individuals.
We work in conjuncture with Indian and global financial institutions solving key business problems across a broad-spectrum roles and functions, all set against the backdrop of constant industry change.
Work you’ll do
As a practitioner, you will work in an exciting and growing environment, collaborating with other colleagues to design and deliver innovative solutions to leading financial services clients spanning strategy to implementation. As part of these engagements, you will develop a deep understanding of client issues, gain deep domain expertise and assist in conceptualization of best-in-class solutions.