Dxc Technology Is Hiring Freshers From BCA & BSC For The Role Senior Assistant Service Delivery Coordinator With The Package Of 2.6 LPA
|Job Title/ Designation||Senior Assistant Service Delivery Coordinator||Job Level||Job Level 2|
|Reports To (Designation)||Business Manager||Job Location & Shift||Bangalore, Chennai, Noida, Gurgaon, Hyderabad. Morning/ Nightshift|
|Service Line/ BU||ITO||Last Date||ASAP|
Dxc Technology Is hiring Freshers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in gathering the required information, to handle customer software, technical quires, troubleshooting and problem solving of end user issues.
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution, meet SLAs like response and resolution times
by partnering with L2, and L3 teams within the organization.
- Collaborate with Technical Support team members to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate.
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating the customers regularly regarding issue status.
Monitoring the given tasks as needed.
- Ensures compliance with internal processes and standards for IT Support.
- An Ability to work with cross functional teams across all domains
- Good written and spoken English
- Flexible to work – 24×7 Support (night/morning shifts)
- Work Experience: 0-1yrs
- Work location: Bangalore/Chennai/Noida/Gurgaon/Hyderabad
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc. IT, Computer Science, BCA, BSc Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry)
- 55% aggregate in academics (10th, 12th & Graduation)
- Salary: 2.6 LPA(FIXED) + Night Shift Allowance
- Industry: IT- Services
- Functional Area: IT Software Services & Maintenance
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
About DXC Technology
We provide world-class IT services at scale from our Global Innovation and Delivery Centers in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Our globally connected centers enable us to solve complex technology challenges and transform our customers’ businesses through our dedicated delivery workforce of more than 110,000 people. With globally distributed teams and rich engineering skills, DXC offers competitive solutions to address customers’ cost, regulatory, language and business continuity requirements.
- Cisco Apprenticeship Program | 2021 & 2022 Batch | Apply Now
- KPMG Is Hiring Freshers | For Analyst-Technology Role | Apply Now
- Sasken Off Campus Drive 2023 for Engineer System Software | Apply Now
- Tcs Smart Hiring 2023 | Ignite And Xplore Roles | Apply Now
- Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now