DXC Technology Recruitment 2023 – DXC Technology scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Professional Test Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
DXC Technology Recruitment 2023
|Job Role||Associate Professional Test Engineer|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of network testing experience
- Experience working with computer systems and their uses
- Experience working with network management and protocol system testing
- Experience working with scripting languages such as TCL, PERL, HP, etc
- Experience working with data transmission protocols such as TCP/IP, etc.
- Experience working with operating systems
- Experience working with network equipment: switches, routers, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, etc.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
Essential Job Functions
- Participates and assists with testing, troubleshooting and analysis tasks on various phase(s) of network systems development including integration, systems testing, interoperability testing, field test plans and customer acceptance plans to maintain the credibility/viability of the system, as directed by team lead and/or management.
- Provides support on the initial configuration and parameters of equipment for system credibility. Assists in the investigation and resolution of matters of significance in conjunction with other engineering and technical support to ensure cost effective and efficient resolution of problems.
- Assists with designing, developing, implementing and maintaining test processes and diagnostic programs for assigned projects. Works closely with team lead towards the completion of specifications and procedures for new products.
- Participates in writing test plans for assigned projects. Maintains record of test progress, documents test results, prepares reports and may present results as appropriate.
- Works with more experienced team members defining test cases, creating integration and system test scripts and configuration test questionnaires from functional requirement documentation. May be tasked with maintaining and updating defect reports following regression testing initiatives.
- May assist lead engineer/management in writing proposals to recommend process/program and follows through on implementation.
- Amazon Music Off Campus Drive 2023 | Device Associate Role | Apply now
- Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2023 | WILP 2023 | Apply Now
- Google Recruitment 2023 for Apprenticeship | Any Degree | Apply Now
- Verizon Off Campus Drive 2023 | Software Development Engineer | Apply Now
- DXC Technology Recruitment 2023 | Associate Test Engineer | Apply Now