Ericsson is Hiring for 2022 | The company employs around 100,000 people and operates in more than 180 countries. Ericsson has over 57,000 granted patents. Ericsson has been a major contributor to the development of the telecommunications industry and is one of the leaders in 5G.
Ericsson is Hiring for 2022 | Details
|Role||Senior Software Developer|
|Batches||2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019|
|Qualification||Engineering Postgraduate | Corporate|
|Job Type||Full Time | Office|
|Last Date To Apply||25 Aug 22 |12:00 AM IST|
Ericsson is Hiring for 2022 | Job Description
- Develop and Test high-Quality deployment procedures & strategies for Telecom Products, for a Live production environment
- Perform scripting activities to automate the product installation/ upgrade and test activities
- Handle trouble reports and create test set-ups
- Product documentation update
- Perform Troubleshooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements in products and processes
- Conduct Code and Unit test (CUT) using the defined technologies
- Generate detailed unit test cases and perform unit testing (for own code and for Function testing)
- Adhere and follow all the design processes laid down by the unit where the design project is undertaken
- Process tasks such as Agile development, Test-driven development, peer reviews, risk-based testing, pair programming etc.
- Work with/ as product owners and process the workflow to handle backlogs and new requests
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Fix trouble reports (TRs) or bugs
- Keep the organization, particularly the project’s stakeholders, up to date on the progress of the scrum team’s projects
- Coach/ lead team members and business used cases in Agile frameworks with program/ project
- Prepare documents related to R&D project activities (like QSMs, Technical Evaluation Report, Modeling, Test specs, Review docs etc.)
- Participate in peer reviews and other inspection activities
Ericsson is Hiring for 2022 | Requirements:
- Should have hands-on experience in Linux/ Unix system administration
- Hands-on admin experience in container architecture and cloud technology
- Hands-on experience on a private cloud or in any public cloud platform (AWS or Google Cloud) will be plus
- Experience with working in an Agile environment will be a plus
- Product Development experience (R&D) on the above skill would be plus
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills and manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Facilitating Scrum events (Sprint, daily standups, retrospective meetings, other meetings) as needed
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur to the developers’ progress
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
Ericsson is Hiring for 2022 | About Ericsson
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world
Why Join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What Happens once you apply?
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process. If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability please reach out to [email protected]
Double Click To Apply Now
- Cisco Apprenticeship Program | 2021 & 2022 Batch | Apply Now
- KPMG Is Hiring Freshers | For Analyst-Technology Role | Apply Now
- Sasken Off Campus Drive 2023 for Engineer System Software | Apply Now
- Tcs Smart Hiring 2023 | Ignite And Xplore Roles | Apply Now
- Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now