EY is Hiring For 2022 Freshers | Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale.
EY is Hiring For 2022 Freshers | Details
|Role||Associate Engineer | Campus Engineer|
|Batches||2022 |2021 | 2020 | 2019|
EY is Hiring For 2022 Freshers | Job Description
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
What will You Do ?
Supports the day to day activities of the development and engineering team by coding, programming and capturing specifications for a defined project, using developing technical capabilities. Assists in the development and maintenance of a relevant solution or infrastructure, ensuring compliance with the relevant standards. Works with users to capture requirements and drafts design specifications. If you are passionate about working with modern technologies in a world class organization then this role is for you.
EY is Hiring For 2022 Freshers | Your key responsibilities
- Engineer and automate platform solutions to meet and exceed expectations of Product Manager
- Proactively evolve and apply DevSecOps methodologies, standards and leading practices
- Ensure re-use through consumption and expansion of shared platform technology assets
- Apply modern development standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, security standards, usability design standards, as appropriate.
- Ensure quality through use of manual and automated controls
- Provide direction, training and support for platform/product operations
- Using critical thinking, consider the art of the possible, compare various options based on feasibility and impact, propose measurable plans and roadmaps that balance tactical and strategic needs
EY is Hiring For 2022 Freshers | Skills
- Develop technical competency in designing, developing, and debugging solutions
EY is Hiring For 2022 Freshers | Eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- 0-1 year in an engineering role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- 0-1-year CI/CD delivery using code management, configuration management and automation tools such as GitHub, VSTS, Ansible, DSC, Puppet, Ambari, Chef, Salt, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Knowledge with any of the following: Azure, O365, Azure Stack, Azure AD
- Functional knowledge of Multi-system Integration using industry standards such as REST, API, JSON, SOAP, etc
- Some relevant proven experience required, demonstrating working knowledge of relevant software infrastructure platforms (depending on specialism) and understanding of applicable standards
- Communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to contribute as a leading member of global, distributed teams passionate about delivering quality services and solutions
- Encourage DevSecOps teams by building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary
- Demonstrate excellent engineering & automation skills in the context of cloud based global platform/product delivery using continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD)
- Demonstrate ability to learn new and emerging technologies which define engineering standards and produce automation code
- Operational abilities including early life support and driving root cause analysis and remediation
EY is Hiring For 2022 Freshers | Additional Skills
- Source control Management (git)
- Azure cloud
- ARM Templates
- Scripting (PowerShell or Python)
- Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Agile methodology
- AZ400 Certified Preferred
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What we offer
As part of this role, you’ll work in a highly integrated, globally diverse team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Continuous learning: You will develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We will provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a significant impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We will give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You will be accepted for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Double Click To Apply Now
- Cisco Apprenticeship Program | 2021 & 2022 Batch | Apply Now
- KPMG Is Hiring Freshers | For Analyst-Technology Role | Apply Now
- Sasken Off Campus Drive 2023 for Engineer System Software | Apply Now
- Tcs Smart Hiring 2023 | Ignite And Xplore Roles | Apply Now
- Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now