Hexaware Hiring Freshers 2022 From BCA & BSC Education Background With Providing MTech For Free With The Job. Some Details Given Below Do Checkout And Apply
Double Click To Apply Now
Hexaware Hiring Freshers 2022 Details
|Qualification||BCA | BSC|
|Job Location||PAN INDIA|
|Venue Date||12 MAY 2022|
Hexaware is the fastest growing next-generation provider of IT, BPO and consulting services. Our focus lies on taking a leadership position in helping our clients attain customer intimacy as their competitive advantage. Our digital offerings have helped our clients achieve operational excellence and customer delight by ‘Powering Man Machine Collaboration.’ We are now on a journey of metamorphosing the experiences of our customer’s customers by leveraging our industry-leading delivery and execution model,built aroundthestrategy—‘AutomateEverythingTM,CloudifyEverythingTM,TransformCustomerExperiencesTM.
About Hexaware WILP
Work Integrated Learning Program 2022 (WILP 2022) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Hexaware, while pursuing their higher education in M. Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Hexaware Technologies.
Double Click For More Info
- 10th Standard: 60% and Above
- 12th Standard: 60% and above
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
- Year of Passing – 2022 Only
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc.
- Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronicsand Physics
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 1 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed within Graduation duration. Graduation should be completed within 3years.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of joining process.
Period: (INR Per Month)
1st Year STIPEND: 18,500 + 601 (ESIC)
2nd Year STIPEND: 20750 +674 (ESIC)
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
- Aptitude Test (80 minutes) – English Grammar, Analytical Skills, Logical Reasoning & Maths
- Communication Test (45 minutes)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Double Click To Apply Now
- Cisco Apprenticeship Program | 2021 & 2022 Batch | Apply Now
- KPMG Is Hiring Freshers | For Analyst-Technology Role | Apply Now
- Sasken Off Campus Drive 2023 for Engineer System Software | Apply Now
- Tcs Smart Hiring 2023 | Ignite And Xplore Roles | Apply Now
- Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now