HSBC Hiring Freshers 2023 From Graduate BA,BCA, BE or BTech For The System Administrator Role | All The Important Details Given Below
HSBC Hiring Freshers 2023 Details
|Job Role||System Administrator|
|Qualification||BA,BCA, BE or BTech|
|Job Location||Hydrabad & Pune|
|Event Date(Tentative)||Informed Later|
|Last Date||June 3, 2023|
At HSBC, we prioritize the well-being of our employees and candidates, particularly in light of the ongoing Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) situation. To ensure that we can continue to attract top talent, we are leveraging digital technologies and may ask candidates to use our video-interviewing tools as part of the recruitment process. Our Resourcing team will provide guidance on how to use these tools and answer any questions that may arise.
HSBC is a global leader in banking and financial services, operating in over 64 countries and territories with a focus on enabling businesses to grow and economies to prosper. We offer a range of opportunities, support, and rewards to help our employees reach their full potential and pursue their career goals.
We are currently seeking a skilled professional to join our team in the capacity of a Systems Administrator.
- Incident Monitoring
- Resolving Complex tickets and those escalated from Level 2
- Incident Registration utilizing Global Service Desk
- Root cause analysis and resolution
- Proactive problem management
- Coordination with other support groups and vendors
- Installation & configuration
- Installation of Fix packs and Addons
- Upgrading the existing environment to the recommended Version
- Migration of existing packages and configurations to the new environment
- Server Installation & Upgrade
- Creation and configuration of Datastage Projects and configurations files
- Scheduling Maintenance jobs
- Reports performance & tuning
- Query performance
- Audit findings & actions
- Creating users, granting / revoking user and/or group privileges, resetting passwords
- Implementing Security standards
- Verify schedule jobs and its logs/ analyse reports for tasks like continuous Report failures, Badly Scheduled Reports, Long Executing Reports and Queries, Reports executed from personal folders.
- Reactive monitoring using various tools and report the bottlenecks
- Proactive monitoring and Reporting the worst performing reports & queries as potential candidates for improvement
- Publishing & Package Migration
- Review implement and publish Cognos Framework Model, BO Universe and Datastage to the respective Environment
- Migrating Cognos packages and Datastage from one Environment to another(i.e. from Dev to UAT and then to Production)
- Ensuring Cognos and Datastage Packages are protected and monitored by establishing backup and recovery procedures, providing a secure reporting environment, and monitoring their performance
- Automation of Tasks
- Preparing and maintaining housekeeping and maintenance scripts
- Collecting Performance metrics
- Analysis of the Metrics collected
- Report Development and Scheduling Jobs
- Building Cognos Cubes and schedule them
- Troubleshooting errors reported by the Cognos developer community.
- Designing backup/restore policy in collaboration with application teams.
- Best Practice Documents
- Raising problem records with vendors and follow ups
- DR set up and testing
- Graduate (BA,BCA, BE or BTech)
- Cognos Framework Model, BO Universe and Datastage to the respective Environment