IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 for Associate Systems Engineer
|Job Role||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Salary||upto Rs 4.2 LPA|
|Event Date||Informed later|
- Degree Courses: Graduation and Post-Graduation – B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech /M.Sc /MCA – 60% or 6.0 CGPA.(Calculation of qualifying marks=Sum total of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects)
- Course Completion Year: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/2021 only with less than 2 years experience.
- No current backlogs
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Information Science
- Software Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineer
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Control Instrumentation
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance
- Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Whatsapp !!! To Join– Click here
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives
Who You Are To The IBM
You will support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or
server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware,
software, applications, or network systems. These tasks are not standardized and require
independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required
to solve issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics
work going on with clients to simplify and maximize operations with minimal effort
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here
Steps to Apply:
1. Apply to the Job Opening on the IBM career portal:
2. Candidate will receive an email that will have the candidate reference number.
3. Update the candidate reference number and complete the form:
- Cisco Apprenticeship Program | 2021 & 2022 Batch | Apply Now
- KPMG Is Hiring Freshers | For Analyst-Technology Role | Apply Now
- Sasken Off Campus Drive 2023 for Engineer System Software | Apply Now
- Tcs Smart Hiring 2023 | Ignite And Xplore Roles | Apply Now
- Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now
ABOUT IBM :
IBM (International Business Machines) ranks among the world’s largest information technology companies, providing a wide spectrum of hardware, software and services offerings.
IBM, frequently referred to as “Big Blue,” got its start in hardware and prospered in that business for decades, becoming the top supplier. Over the years, the company shifted its focus from hardware to software and services. By the 2010s, IBM further modified its business mix to emphasize such fields as cloud-based services . IBM Watson, a cognitive system, has become the company’s high-visibility offering in the latter technology segment.