Infosys Hiring Freshers 2023 arranging an Off Campus recruitment drive for candidates who graduated in the years 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023.Further information about the eligibility criteria and application process can be found below.
Infosys Hiring Freshers 2023
|Job Role||Power Programmer|
|Qualification||Any Computer Stream Graduate|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year ( Freshers )|
|Stipend||Best In Industry|
|Event Date(Tentative)||Informed Later|
What You Have To Do
- They will stay up-to-date with the latest technology advancements and receive ongoing training to become multilingual developers.
- They possess a proactive mindset and are driven to solve customer problems, dedicating the majority of their time to coding and designing for technology-based projects.
- capable of providing solutions that have minimal system requirements and can adapt to an Agile work environment.
- They work alongside skilled programmers within the open source community and technology user groups.
- They have the opportunity to create and develop new platforms and solutions for clients.
- collaborate on large-scale digital platforms and marketplaces.
- tackle complex engineering projects utilising cloud-native architecture.
- work with innovative Fortune 500 companies in cutting-edge technologies.
- co-create and develop new technologies alongside their colleagues.
About The Job
- Power Programmer is an important initiative within Global Delivery to develop a team of Full Stack Developers who will be working on complex engineering projects, platforms and marketplaces for our clients using emerging technologies.
- The team will work on challenging engineering projects, platforms, and marketplaces for clients using cutting-edge technologies.
- The developers will possess a diverse skillset and be proficient in various programming languages and tools.
- The Power Programmer role offers an opportunity for developers to advance their careers by working on large-scale digital platforms and collaborating with Fortune 500 companies.
- The team will be encouraged to stay updated with emerging technologies and trends, constantly improving their skills through ongoing training and development.
According To Infosys Who Are Power Programmers
- Power Programmers are ‘Polyglots’ who are experts across multiple technologies and will play the role of a full stack developer in complex engineering projects
- No problem too big. No code too complex. No language too unfamiliar. If this is you, join our elite squad of Power Programmers.
KEY TECHNOLOGY FOCUS AREAS
- Functional Programming
- Java Micro Services
- Scripting & NO SQL
- Big Data & ML