Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 for Systems Engineer
Infosys Off Campus Drive for -2021 batch graduates for the role of Systems Engineer. The detailed eligibility and process are given here
|Job Role||Systems Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||20 July 2021|
Systems Engineer-Engineering/MCA graduates:
- B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech graduates from all branches are eligible to apply.
- MCA/M.Sc. graduates from the following branches only are eligible to apply: Computer Science/Electronics/Mathematics/Statistics.
INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS RECRUITMENT DRIVE
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE ROLE OF SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Engineers (B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech) from all branches as well as MCA/M.Sc. (Computer
Science/Electronics/Mathematics/Physics/Statistics) graduates are eligible to apply if they meet the
academic criteria are shared below.
Class X Class XII Diploma
(if applicable) B.E./B.Tech M.E./M.Tech
60% or equivalent 60% or equivalent 68% 68% Not applicable
60% or equivalent 60% or equivalent 68% 6 (on 10) Not applicable
60% or equivalent 60% or equivalent 68% 68% 68%
60% or equivalent 60% or equivalent 68% 6 (on 10) 68%
60% or equivalent 60% or equivalent 68% 68% 6 (on 10)
All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives,
optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects, and languages.
In case the candidate has done both Class XII and Diploma, the best of the two is taken into
No active backlogs are allowed
- All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects and languages.
- Graduates from 2021 batch only are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Limited and/or Infosys Group Company (such as – Infosys BPM) selection process in the last 6 months.
- No active backlogs are allowed.
Note: The compensation offered for the role of Systems Engineer is INR 3.60 lakhs per annum. Additional benefits include health insurance of INR 4 lakhs per annum and a life cover of INR 30 lakhs per annum.
- Online Assessment Test
Note: Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo Infosys online test.
Test Pattern(Systems Engineer):
Total Test duration: 100 minutes
|Section||Skill Tested||No of questions||Time allocated|
|Section I||Reasoning Ability||15||25 minutes|
|Section II||Technical Ability||10||35 minutes|
|Section III||Verbal Ability||20||20 minutes|
|Section IV||Pseudo-code||5||10 minutes|
|Section V||Numerical Puzzle||4||10 minutes|
How to apply for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online on or before 20 July 2021.
To Apply Click Here
- Deloitte Off-Campus Drive 2022 | Business Operations Role | Apply Now
- Zoho Is Hiring Freshers 2022 | Software Developers | Apply Now
- Infosys hiring for 2022 | Process Executive | Any Graduate | Apply Now
- Motorola Hiring 2022 For Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Apply Now
- MakeMyTrip Recruitment 2022 | Holiday Expert | Diploma/Any Graduate/Post Graduate | Apply Now