LimeChat Hiring 2024 is actively recruiting Tech Support Engineers. If you are a recent graduate from the batches of 2020, 2021, 2022, or 2023 with any degree, you are eligible to apply – there are no specific qualification criteria. Even if you have no prior experience, this opportunity is open to you. The starting salary is an impressive 5 lakhs per year, with additional bonuses. The job is based in Bengaluru, and the test for this position will be held within the next 20 days. Successful candidates can look forward to starting their new role in January 2024. Don’t miss out on this chance to join LimeChat’s team.
LimeChat Hiring 2024
|Tech Support Engineer
|All Degree Eligible(No Criteria)
|Starting from 5 lakhs/year + bonus
|Next 20 days
|Starting Jan 2024
|All Branch Eligible
LimeChat Hiring 2024
About LimeChat Company:
Founded by Nikhil Gupta and Aniket Bajpai, alum of IIT Delhi, LimeChat is world’s first Level 3 AI, human-level chatbot startup that enables D2C brands leverage conversational marketing and provide industry-best customer support automation.
By using the power of human-level AI conversations LimeChat is currently able to increase campaign conversions by 3x, reduce support workloads by 70%, and improve customer satisfaction by creating the most compelling user experiences for D2C brands. LimeChat is a WhatsApp Business API solution provider to create WhatsApp campaigns for eCommerce marketing, sales and customer support.
LimeChat Tech Support Engineer Responsibilities:
- Handle calls from customers and provide them with a solution to their queries.
- Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude.
- Own getting a resolution for issues & coordinate with other teams to resolve problem
- Become an expert in Limechat’s product and educate customers on the use and benefits of our product
- Efficiently set goals and work on them so as to avoid any escalations and maintain the relevancy and quality while providing service to the customers.
- Should be able to handle day to day tickets
- Collaborate closely with other teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Development
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
Benefits of Limechat Bangalore office hiring 2024:
- Re-location Allowance (We make your shift to Bangalore easy)
- Wellness Allowance (Gym, Yoga, Spa, Meditation, etc.)
- UpSkilling Allowance & Subscriptions (Udemy, Medium, etc.)
- Work Laptop