Mastercard is Hiring For Freshers 2022 | Mastercard Inc. is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the Mastercard International Global Headquarters in Purchase, New York. The Global Operations Headquarters is located in O’Fallon, Missouri, a municipality of St. Charles County, Missouri.
Mastercard is Hiring For Freshers 2022 | Details
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree Computer Science|
|Batches||2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019|
Mastercard is Hiring For Freshers 2022 | Job Description
Job Title : Software Engineer
- Design, Code, document, test components / subsystems to a high standard
- Must be solutions oriented – ultimately find and implement the ‘best fit’ solution to address the requirement on time.
- Assist defining processes and choice of development tools to be used across the group
- Interpret technical specifications to produce detailed design
- Design with future extension in mind
- Perform functional and performance testing of solutions
- Ensure code is easily maintainable and tracked in version control system
- Provide task estimates, level of complexity assessment
- Provide input to scheduling of projects
- Ensure tasks get executed on time and to required standards
- Pass on knowledge of various technologies to other team members and to other functions
Bachelor’s degree Computer Science (or related discipline)
Mastercard is Hiring For Freshers 2022 | Requirements
- Java [J2EE, Spring, Hibernate
- Mobile Application & Library Development [Android]
- Web [Angular, AngularJS, JQuery, CSS, HTML]
- Database [Oracle, Postgres]
- Expert in full stack development.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in implementing APIs and SDKs
- Discipline of working in a continuous integration, TDD environment.
- Experienced in delivering commercial grade software
- Has been pro-active in creating better user experience, consumer value proposition
- Understands gaps in knowledge and has ability to source training online
- Knowledge of payment protocols, NFC/EMV Technology and PCI DSS will be an advantage
Mastercard is Hiring For Freshers 2022 | Skills/Abilities:
- High energy, can-do attitude, strong desire to succeed
- Strong Analytical and skills
- Strong communication skills
Mastercard is Hiring For Freshers 2022 | COVID-19 Considerations
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Mastercard is Hiring For Freshers 2022 | Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Cloud Commerce team is looking for a Lead Software Engineer to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset. Responsible for the analysis, design, development, and delivery of software solutions. Defines requirements for new applications and customisations, adhering to standards, processes, and best practices
Double Click To Apply Now
- Cisco Apprenticeship Program | 2021 & 2022 Batch | Apply Now
- KPMG Is Hiring Freshers | For Analyst-Technology Role | Apply Now
- Sasken Off Campus Drive 2023 for Engineer System Software | Apply Now
- Tcs Smart Hiring 2023 | Ignite And Xplore Roles | Apply Now
- Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now