Morgan Stanley is Hiring For Freshers 2023 | Training commences with an induction day that provides an overview of the Firm, our structure and strategy as well as guidance on making the transition from campus to corporate environment. Following direct placement into teams, Summer Analysts work on live projects of real relevance to Morgan Stanley. Throughout the Program, students experience guest lectures with senior management, and have opportunities to attend networking, team building, social and charitable events.
Morgan Stanley is Hiring For Freshers 2023 | Details
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree|
Morgan Stanley is Hiring For Freshers 2023 | Job Description
Summer Analysts join for 2 months in May of each year. Summer Analysts are placed into a specific development or infrastructure team, both of which are designed to offer a real-world, project-based experience that will demonstrate firsthand what it’s like to be a technologist for a world-class financial firm.
- Our development teams are tasked with designing, developing and maintaining applications used by the Firm’s business units. Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyze requirements; making system design decisions; evaluating, integrating and developing necessary software; and testing and deploying applications to production. Developing high-performing low-latency electronic trading systems across multiple asset classes, providing sophisticated risk management analytics and systems, and evolving complex workflows and life-cycle management capabilities across increasingly sophisticated products are just some of the many projects available for developers within our technical organizations.
- Our infrastructure—facing teams are developing cutting-edge systems to run our business. Engineers provide tools, applications and platforms such as the Firm’s networks, computing hardware, operating systems and databases for trading applications, mobile applications and other end-user applications. Working in small, nimble teams, the group provides applications that span the breadth of the Firm’s clients in an efficient manner. Engineering the Firm’s websites, managing the Windows plant, and developing a client reporting delivery system are some of the projects available for infrastructure engineers in our organizations.
Morgan Stanley is Hiring For Freshers 2023 | Qualifications
- You are a Bachelors or Masters student in your penultimate year of study.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or other related technical majors preferred.
- You have experience with at least one programming language: e.g., Java, C++ or C#, database knowledge.
- You have operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix).
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory, strong database and scripting skills.
- You have excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills.
- You are fluent in English.
Double Click To Apply Now
- Cisco Apprenticeship Program | 2021 & 2022 Batch | Apply Now
- KPMG Is Hiring Freshers | For Analyst-Technology Role | Apply Now
- Sasken Off Campus Drive 2023 for Engineer System Software | Apply Now
- Tcs Smart Hiring 2023 | Ignite And Xplore Roles | Apply Now
- Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now