Sabre is Hiring for Freshers 2022 | Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
|Role||Technical Product Support Specialist|
|Qualification||BCA | BE | B.Tech | BSc. CS Engineering|
|Batches||2022 to 2019|
Sabre is Hiring for Freshers 2022 | Air Pricing Operations team is air fares experts, within Professional Services Consulting & Support organization, who are also responsible for the maintenance of content tables in the ATSE database. We are looking for Analyst who would be responsible for the maintenance and update of these content tables.
The main duties consists of updating and maintaining the content tables in ATSE GUI.
Sabre is Hiring for Freshers 2022 | Job duties and responsibilities
- Own and monitor the content queue for the hourly incoming updates.
- Analyze the incoming data to interpret the intent and identify the necessary action.
- Update the relevant content tables to accurately reflect the carrier’s intent.
- Ensure timely adherence to the SLA.
- Should be able to manage high volumes of data accurately.
- Ability to analyze the data to establish a trend for automation opportunities.
- Provide regular updates to management related to incoming updates and GUI performance.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel. Basic SQL knowledge would be a bonus but not required.
- Should be result driven and a team player.
- Able to perform duties with high level of consistency, accuracy, and attention to details.
- Should be highly flexible and be comfortable to work in highly dynamic environment.
- Should be open to work in shifts (no night shifts) and on public holidays.
- 1-2 years of experience in travel industry would be a plus. Freshers are also welcome.
Double Click To Apply Now
- Cisco Apprenticeship Program | 2021 & 2022 Batch | Apply Now
- KPMG Is Hiring Freshers | For Analyst-Technology Role | Apply Now
- Sasken Off Campus Drive 2023 for Engineer System Software | Apply Now
- Tcs Smart Hiring 2023 | Ignite And Xplore Roles | Apply Now
- Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now