TATA Off Campus Drive 2023 Is Scheduled For The Role Graduate Engineer Trainee From BCA Bsc BE And BTech Students Can Apply, All The Details Are Given Below.
TATA Off Campus Drive 2023
|Education||BCA | MCA | BE | BTech | BSC | MSC|
|Role||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
Role and Responsibilities :
- Quality of Work – Doing one’s assignment / job within the prescribed quality standards
Preferred Skills :
- Good communication skills in Gujarati, English and HindiGood interpersonal skills
- Good Command over MS Office, especially Excel & Power PointAnalytical & Logical approach
- Creativity & Innovation – Trainees are expected to bring in a new thought process, design and develop new processes, work flows etc.
- Learning & Development – A trainee is expected to experience & imbibe all the learning and training opportunities that have been planned for him / her.
- Safety Compliance – The general conduct of the trainee should uphold all Safety Regulations
- Attitude – A “Positive & Go Getter” attitude will hold the Trainee in good stead
- Team Work – A trainee will be expected to be a team player in performing many assignments during the training period.
- Taking Initiative – A trainee is expected to always take the initiative and not be passive.
- Adaptability & Flexibility – Due to the complex nature of the plant, a Trainee should display the qualities that will allow the company to utilize the trainee in any section of the plant & in any role
- Integrity – Upholding all the values mentioned in the TATA Code of Conduct in letter and spirit
- Project Work – A big part of the DET training will be 2 unique projects given to the trainee. The trainee is expected to complete both projects within the prescribed time frame to the best of his / her ability.
- Volunteering Work – The trainee is expected to participate in various volunteer programs to make the work place and township livelier and to increase the camaraderie.
Qualifications and Education Requirements: Graduate Engineers
Work Experience: College Freshers
About Us Tata Chemicals
The story of the company is about harnessing the fruits of science for goals that go beyond business. We operate through two verticals – Basic Chemistry and Specialty Chemistry. The company’s Basic Chemistry product range provides key ingredients to many of the world-s leading brands for glass, detergents, pharma, biscuit manufacturing, bakeries and other industries.
We have the largest saltworks in Asia, and are the 3rd largest soda ash manufacturer and the 6th largest sodium bicarbonate manufacturer in the world.
Our innovations in Specialty Chemistry have led to establishing Tata NQ — India’s first and only nutritional science business. We have pioneered the production of Fossence and Gossence, a range of healthy prebiotic products which is marketed to B2B customers across India, North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia. The company has a strong position in the crop protection business through its subsidiary company Rallis India Ltd.
Our green patented technology for manufacturing Highly Dispersible Silica is focused on delivering value addition to a number of industries, including high performance tyres, oral care, paints and additives, etc. In Energy Sciences, we are creating a platform to provide cutting-edge solutions around Lithium Ion cell technology.
Our strength lies in science and our Innovation Centre at Pune is home to world-class R&D capabilities in nanotechnology and biotechnology. Our other innovation centres are located at Mithapur and Bengaluru.
Sustainability as a practice is at the core of all of Tata Chemicals- activities, including our corporate social responsibility initiatives, and is intricately woven into all our business functions. In 2018, we set up the Centre of Excellence for Coastal and Marine Conservation, and the Centre for Sustainable Agriculture and Farm Excellence. Our vision is to be a leading sustainable chemicals solutions company serving customers through innovation and science.