Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023 : Tata Steel is seeking applications from interested candidates for the position of Engineer Trainee in the areas of Operations, Maintenance and Engineering & Projects for Tata Steel.
Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||11 June 2023|
Must have completed or should be a final year student of B.E. /B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg.) in the following specified discipline.
- Civil & Structural
- Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/Power Electronics
- Environment Engineering
- Beneficiation Engg
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
Must have completed or should be a final year student of M.Tech/ M.Sc. in the following discipline:
- Remote Sensing
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B Tech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) /M.Tech /M.Sc. Examination
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) /M.Tech /M.Sc. Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odisha
Age Limit(As on 1 June 2023)
- For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates : Should not be more than 32 years
- Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of ₹ 30,000 per month during the period of 1 Year Training.
- Engineer Trainee will be covered under Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of ₹ 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of ₹ 6,000/- per annum)
- Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 7 lacs per Annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed Term Employment
- Eligible candidates will undergo an online Cognitive and Technical Test
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews either in person or on a virtual medium
Aspiring Engineers Program 2023-Program Details
- Selected Candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainee for a duration of 1 year
The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period.
- On successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three (3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel.
- Linde Off Campus hiring Drive 2024 | Trainee Engineers | Apply Now
- Deloitte Off Campus hiring Drive 2023 | Any Graduate | Apply Now
- American Express Off Campus hiring Drive 2023 | Support Analyst | Apply Now
- Siemens Off Campus hiring Drive 2023 | System Engineer | Freshers
- Microsoft Mega hiring Freshers 2024 | Amazing Opportunity