TCS Atlas Hiring 2023 is designed for young talent with a passion for innovation to reimagine businesses through a data-centric approach.
Through TCS Atlas Hiring, we aim to discover talent which will be a catalyst in providing superior business outcomes, bringing confidence to decision-making, and helping businesses execute effective data-driven strategies to build a greater future.
TCS Atlas Hiring 2022 Details
|Salary/CTC||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 December 2022|
|Test Date||25 December 2022|
Double Click To Apply Now
- Courses & Discipline: Full-time Post Graduation courses with specializations in Mathematics / Statistics / Economics from Year of passing (YoP) 2023 are eligible for TCS Atlas Hiring (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered).
- Percentage: Candidates should have a minimum aggregate (All subjects in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post Graduation examination.
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. No extended education).
Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Atlas Hiring Process.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
Test provider: TCS iON is the test provider for TCS Atlas Hiring process.
Test Pattern: The duration of the Assessment is 90 minutes and is split under the below 4 sections:
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2022?
Step 1: Log on to NextStep Portal
Go to the following link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Atlas Hiring YoP 2023
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as “IT” and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Please note, no further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done
Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
- Registration end date: 15th December, 2022
- Test Date: 25th December, 2022
Double Click To Apply Now
- Cisco Apprenticeship Program | 2021 & 2022 Batch | Apply Now
- KPMG Is Hiring Freshers | For Analyst-Technology Role | Apply Now
- Sasken Off Campus Drive 2023 for Engineer System Software | Apply Now
- Tcs Smart Hiring 2023 | Ignite And Xplore Roles | Apply Now
- Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now