Tcs Recruitment Drive 2022 For The Roles Of BPO Services Like Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles Apply Now
Tcs Recruitment Drive 2022 Details
|Qualification||BA | BCOM | BSC | BCA|
|Batch||2020 | 2021 | 2022|
|Salary||May Be Best|
|Job Location||PAN INDIA|
Double Click To Apply Now
About TCS BPS Hiring
TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passing (YoP) to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove
Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
1. Courses and Discipline: Full-time graduates from BCA, B.Sc (Maths, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from 2020, 2021 & 2022 Year of Passing are eligible. Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can also be part of the test if they have a full-time graduation
2. Percentage: Students should have a CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X / XII / and the above-mentioned graduation streams
3. Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT for YoP 2022: Only students from the Year of Passing 2022 are allowed 1 active backlog at the time of appearing for the exam. This backlog should be cleared within the stipulated time duration to be eligible for TCS Smart Hiring. Students from Year of Passing 2021 and 2020 should have completed the course with no pending backlogs
4. Gap/Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years
5. Extended education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
Note: TCS will be conducting eligibility checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found ineligible at any stage, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature
Application Process for TCS BPS Hiring – YoP 2020, 2021, 2022
Step 1. Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’.
Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here) and complete the application form.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here). Click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘BPS’, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form.
Step 2. As the final step, click here to apply for TCS BPS Hiring. This is a mandatory step.
Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification.
For step-by-step guide to register and complete the application form on TCS Next Step portal , Click here
Click here to take the Mock Test and prepare better for the TCS BPS Hiring Test
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Till fourth/fifth semester marksheets)
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you on your registered email ID from TCS iON
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
Test Duration – 65 minutes
|Section name||No. of questions||Duration per section(in minutes)|
Double Click To Apply Now
- Deloitte Off-Campus Drive 2022 | Business Operations Role | Apply Now
- Zoho Is Hiring Freshers 2022 | Software Developers | Apply Now
- Infosys hiring for 2022 | Process Executive | Any Graduate | Apply Now
- Motorola Hiring 2022 For Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Apply Now
- MakeMyTrip Recruitment 2022 | Holiday Expert | Diploma/Any Graduate/Post Graduate | Apply Now