Tcs Smart Hiring 2022 | TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 is scheduled for 2021/2022 Batch Arts, Commerce & Science graduates through TCS BPS Hiring. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Tcs Smart Hiring 2022 Details
|Test||TCS BPS Hiring|
|Qualification||B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Test Date||To be Announced Soon|
Double Click To Apply Now!
- Courses & Discipline: Only Full-time Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm will be considered from year-of-passing 2021 and 2022 from any recognized university/college (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered)
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). However, if you have completed your Secondary (Std. X) and/or Senior Secondary (Std. XII) course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you would be considered
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 3 months are eligible to apply for the TCS BPS Hiring Process
- Age: Candidates should meet the specified age criteria at the time of the TCS selection process. Minimum age – 18 years and maximum age – 28 years
Application Process for TCS BPS Hiring – YoP 2021 and 2022
Registration on the below link is mandatory to complete the application process under TCS BPS Hiring.
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS BPS Hiring process
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here) and complete/update the application form and submit.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here). Click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘BPS’, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form
- Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification. In case you have already created CT/DT reference no. earlier then pls do not create a new one.
- Pls. ensure your application status in Nextstep Portal has moved from “Registered” status to “Application Received” in order to receive communication from us.
For step-by-step guide to register and complete the application form on TCS Next Step portal , Click here
Click here to take the Mock Test and prepare better for the TCS BPS Hiring Test
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Till fifth semester marksheets)
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you on your registered email ID
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf