About Smart Hiring Year of Passing 2021
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for full-time Graduates from BCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Biochem, and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT – 2019, 2020 & 2021 Year of Passing can apply.
Students who perform exceptionally during the selection process will get an opportunity to join the TCS Ignite unit– TCS’s unique “Science to Software” and be trained on the latest and trending technologies, opening up avenues for a full-fledged global IT career.
TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2021 | Eligibility Criteria
|Qualification||Full-time Graduates from BCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochem, and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT – 2019, 2020 & 2021 Year of Passing can apply|
|Age||The applicant should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection Process|
|% Criteria||CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X/ XII/ BCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Biochem, and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT|
|Gap Criteria||Overall Gap in Academic tenure should not exceed 2 years|
|Backlog Criteria||For candidates passing out in 2021, the applicant must not have more than 1 active backlog/ arrear/ ATKT while appearing for the TCS Selection process. No pending backlog for 2019 and 2020 passed out candidates|
|Other Criteria||TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage, TCS reserves the right not to proceed with the candidature.Students from the National Institute of Open Schooling – NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test if full-time graduation is the highest qualificationStudents should not have any Extended Education in their highest qualification|
TCS Smart Hiring Test Pattern 2021
Candidates can check the below table to know the TCS Smart Hiring Drive Test Pattern 2021 in detail. Moreover, the test will have 80 Questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes.
|Section Name||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Verbal Ability||24 questions||30 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||30 Questions||50 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||26 Questions||40 Minutes|
- Your candidature for TCS Smart Hiring will be considered only after you complete registration in the TCS NextStep portal (Including Apply For Drive)
- For any assistance, please reach out to our Helpdesk Team. Email ID – [email protected]
Beware of fraudsters and fraudulent job offers. Please note that,
TCS DOES NOT:
- Send job offers from free internet email services like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, and so on.
- Ask you to deposit any money for giving job offers to Experienced Professionals or Fresh Graduate Trainees.
- Appoint any agent/ agency/ company to advertise about TCS Smart Hiring or conduct any employment interviews or make offers of employment/ benefits on its behalf
How To Register Hor TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2021?
Step 1: NextStep Portal Registration
- Go to the following link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/ (You are required to register under the IT category).
- If you already have a CT/DT reference ID, then please click on Login and proceed to fill/ submit the application form. Upon submission, you will be prompted to the “Apply For Drive” screen.
Step 2: Apply for Drive
- Complete your application form by uploading your CV and photo.
- Complete the process by clicking “Apply for Drive” on this page.
- “Apply for Drive” is mandatory for TCS Smart Hiring Test.
|TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2021 – Important Links|
|To Check Details For TCS Hiring Freshers – BCA, B.Sc, B.Voc Graduates||Click Here|
|To Register For TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2021||Click Here|
For more job updates join our telegram group and youtube channel