The Tata ImaginationChallenge 2022 : Do you have an idea that inspires you? One that you strongly believe in? Can your imagination spark change? Then, the Tata Imagination Challenge 2022 is for you invites college students across India and Tata employees anywhere in the world to share with us an idea that can make a difference to the society. Whether your idea can save the rainforest or make learning more fun, reimagine a child’s toy or drive a business in a new direction, let your imagination guide you to explore possibilities, identify a problem and share with them your solution for it.
The Tata ImaginationChallenge 2022 The Idea Guidebook:
Here is a guidebook that will help you find that little thought and turn it into an idea worthy of great change(Download Link).
Sometimes, all it takes is #JustALittleChange
India’s largest ideas competition is open to all college students across the country (student track) as well as all Tata group employees across the world (in-house track).We welcome all ideas that are mindful of the Tata ethos. Your idea can be from any discipline – technology, sustainability, sciences, economics, social change, design, arts, global, entrepreneurship, healthcare, and more.
13 winners (10 from the student track and 3 from the in-house track) will take home a bouquet of exciting prizes, including Rs 2.00 lakh cash prize each, and enjoy accelerated entry into TAS selections (subject to TAS eligibility). Winners also get to experience a unique Tata Trail, including visits to iconic Tata companies and institutions, offering a peek into our work and our vision. Check participation details below.
Eligibility for Student Track The Tata ImaginationChallenge 2022:
You are eligible for this track if:
- You are a college-going student (undergraduate or postgraduate) from any stream in any part of India
- You are currently a full-time student
- You have completed 10+2 schooling or equivalent
- You are enrolled for a regular or full-time course, undergraduate (UG) or postgraduate (PG), in a university/college in India
- You are pursuing courses approved by AICTE or UGC or 1-year management courses by business schools
- Your classes have begun for the current academic year
You are not eligible for this track if:
- You have been offered admission, but your classes haven’t started
- You have enrolled in a correspondence/distance education course
- You have already passed out of your college or completed your course
- You are not a full-time student
- You are a student on sabbatical from your current employer
Eligibility for Employee Track The Tata ImaginationChallenge 2022:
You will be eligible for this track if:
You are a permanent employee of any Tata company or Tata Joint Venture company, globally (including those who are on sabbatical).
You’re not eligible for this track if:
You are a working professional who is not on the permanent rolls of a Tata group company or a Tata Joint Venture company.
You are on the rolls of the JV partner of a Tata Joint Venture company.
The Rounds of The Tata ImaginationChallenge 2022:
Warm up for the competition with an online Treasure Hunt mapping the Tata universe.
(This is not a preliminary round)
Round 1: Tata Brand Stories
How well do you know the Tata brands? Answer 20 multiple-choice questions in 30 minutes to test your knowledge of Tata companies, brands, and stories
Round 2: Gamified Assessment
Participants who qualify move on to the next round, where you enjoy an interactive and exciting 30-minute gamified assessment.
Round 3: Video Pitch
Record and send us a two-minute video pitch for your idea, detailing the problem you wish to address and explaining your proposed solution. The videos should be face to camera, saved in .MP4 format and less than 10 MB in file size. You can convert and compress your videos at https://www.ps2pdf.com/compress-mp4
Also, answer three questions on your idea in an asynchronous format.
Idea Buddy Phase
In this journey you are not alone! Each candidate shortlisted after Round 3 will be matched with a young Tata leader. Your ‘Idea Buddy’ will help you develop and polish your presentation for the next round.
Round 4: Finale
This is where you and your idea take center stage. Finalists will present an ‘Elevator Pitch’ of their idea to a panel of senior Tata leaders, and a ‘Personal Pitch’ on their life and career aspirations. This may be in person or virtually, depending on the situation.
How to Apply for The Tata ImaginationChallenge 2022?
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the website.
- Double click on the apply now button, register, and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.
Double Click To Apply Now!
- Cognizant Recruitment 2022 | Tech – Mentor | Any Graduate/ Postgraduate | Apply Now
- Citi is Hiring for Freshers 2022 | Java Developer | Apply Now
- Hexagon Recruitment For 2022 | Junior Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Now
- HCL HIRING PROCESS 2022 | OFF CAMPUS DRIVE | Apply Now
- IBM is Hiring For Freshers 2022 | Software Developer | Apply Now