Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 | (NTH) is our fresher’s hiring program to attract the best of 2022 engineering graduates across the country. We’re enabling equal employment opportunities for India’s deserving engineering talent and are looking for you! Are you an enthusiastic engineering student? Don’t miss this opportunity to start your exciting journey with Wipro. Register today!
Wipro Elite National Hunt 2022 Details
|Qualification||BCA / BSC|
|Batch||2020 & 2021|
|Salary||1.87 Lakh Per annum|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Last Date||31 Jan|
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)/ M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course) full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- Year of passing: 2020,2021 & 2022
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- Only fulltime courses: No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th
- 10th standard: 60% or above
- 12th standard: 60% or above
Year of Passing
- 2020,2021 & 2022
- B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses
Branch of Study
- All Branches Allowed.
- Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- Project Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Joining Comp – 350000
- Flat Bonus post 6 months from joining – 25K (to be merged with comp after 12 months of bonus payout)
- Regular yearly increments
- Merge Bonuses on 18th, 24th and 36th months from DOJ
- INR 3.50 lacs per annum
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Registration –> Online assessment –> Business discussion –> LOI -> Offer letter
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Written Communication Test: Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test: Two programs for coding. Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can chose any one of these programming languages for the online programming test: Java, C, C++ or Python.
Last date to apply: 20th September ’21
Online assessment will be tentatively held between 25th September ’21- 27th September ’21.
It is entirely the responsibility of Wipro to permit/limit the participation of each candidate in the Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 recruitment process.
Reservations Parameters and selection procedure belong solely to the discretion of Wipro. Wipro is not obligated to disclose any information at any stage of the selection process. Wipro also reserves the right to make an initial offer if the provisionally selected candidate does not meet certain conditions, which are a prerequisite for employment. Wipro also reserves the right to be held liable to any candidate if he/she is found to be involved in any illegal activity, for example: misperception, fraud, production of illegal documents, etc.
Wipro will inform candidates about the results of the recruitment by individual e-mails or other means of communication provided by individual candidates.
Please note that at any stage, whether during your online test and/or interview process or upon joining the Company, if it is brought to our notice that you have indulged in malpractices or used illegal means to clear your online assessment, the Company shall withdraw or revoke the offer with immediate effect and we reserve our rights to take suitable action against you as we may deem fit.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any complaints or concerns regarding unethical/unfair hiring practices should be directed to our Ombuds group
- Cisco Apprenticeship Program | 2021 & 2022 Batch | Apply Now
- KPMG Is Hiring Freshers | For Analyst-Technology Role | Apply Now
- Sasken Off Campus Drive 2023 for Engineer System Software | Apply Now
- Tcs Smart Hiring 2023 | Ignite And Xplore Roles | Apply Now
- Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now