Wipro WILP 2023 – Wipro Is Planned To Hire BSC And BCA Students From 2021 to 2023 Batch Students And This Is May Be Last Chance For 2021 Batch Students, All The Details Are Given Below
Wipro WILP 2023 All Details
|Education||BCA And BSC|
- Completion of both 10th and 12th standards is a prerequisite.
- Graduation should have taken place in the years 2021, 2022, or 2023.
- An aggregate score of at least 60% or a CGPA of 6.0 is mandatory during the graduation period.
- Applicants eligible for consideration are those pursuing full-time BCA or B.Sc. in fields such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, or Physics.
- Degrees achieved through part-time, correspondence, or distance learning methods will not be entertained.
- Enrollment in open school or distance education is permissible only for 10th and 12th standards.
- A single backlog is acceptable up until the evaluation phase. Candidates are required to clear this backlog concurrently with their 6th semester.
- A maximum education hiatus of 3 years is permissible between the 10th standard and the initiation of undergraduate studies.
- During the course of graduation, no gaps in education are allowable, and the degree must be obtained within 3 years from the inception of the program.
- In the field of graduation, inclusion of Core Mathematics as a subject is obligatory; subjects like Business Maths or Applied Maths will not be taken into account.
- Applicants should possess Indian citizenship or hold a PIO or OCI card if they are passport holders from different countries.
- Citizens of Bhutan or Nepal are required to furnish a citizenship certificate.
- Individuals who have engaged in any of Wipro’s screening procedures within the preceding 3 months do not meet the eligibility criteria.
*Wipro retains the complete authority to decide whether to allow or restrict the involvement of any candidate, irrespective of their eligibility, in the selection process for the Work Integrated Learning Program.
- Your designation upon joining will be Scholar Trainee.
- 1st Year: You’ll be granted a stipend of INR 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + an initial Joining Bonus of Rs. 75,000 combined with your first month’s stipend.
- 2nd Year: Your stipend will be INR 17,000 + 533 (ESI).
- 3rd Year: You’ll receive a stipend of INR 19,000 + 618 (ESI).
- 4th Year: Your stipend will be INR 23,000.
- Upon commencement, you’ll be expected to enter into a training agreement spanning 60 months.
- Please Keep in Mind: Exiting the organization before completing 5 years of the training agreement will entail a proportional payment of INR 75,000.
For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line ‘WILP – 2023’. You will receive a response within 3 working days.