Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program | Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP 2021) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M. Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program | Details
|Qualification||BCA | BSc. IT | CS|
|Batches||2022 | 2021|
|Last Date||10 Sept 2022|
Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program | Job Description
Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP)
Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program that offers BCA and B.Sc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program | Qualification
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of the Assessment Stage
- Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period from the previous assessment
- Admission to M. Tech degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment
Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program | Stipend Details
Period: (INR Per Month)
1st Year STIPEND: 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of 75k
2nd Year STIPEND: 17,000 + 533 (ESI)
3rd Year STIPEND: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
Fourth Year: 23,000
Post the completion of the program, the designation will be Senior Project Engineer and compensation will range from INR 6,00,000 P.A onwards depending on performance.
Every eligible candidate must go through an online assessment, the below details are appended for your reference.
Round 1 – Online Assessment
Online Assessment (80 minutes) comprising of 4 sections:
- Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Analytical-20 mins-20 questions
- Quantitative – 20 Mins – 20 questions
- Written Communication Test (20 mins)
Round 2 – Business discussion
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months
Double Click To Apply Now
- Cognizant Recruitment 2022 | Tech – Mentor | Any Graduate/ Postgraduate | Apply Now
- Citi is Hiring for Freshers 2022 | Java Developer | Apply Now
- Hexagon Recruitment For 2022 | Junior Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Now
- HCL HIRING PROCESS 2022 | OFF CAMPUS DRIVE | Apply Now
- IBM is Hiring For Freshers 2022 | Software Developer | Apply Now