JP Morgan Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring Frehsers For Data Analyst Role From Any Degree And Any Batch, All The Details Are Given Below.
JP Morgan Off Campus Drive 2023 : Details
|Company Name||JP Morgan Chase|
Double Click To Apply Now
JOB DESCRIPTION : JP Morgan Off Campus Drive 2023
The primary responsibility of the KYC Client Data Analyst (Off Boarding Team Leader) is to support the day to day management of the Off Boarding process to off-board KYC records with high quality and while meeting tight deadlines. Responsibilities include monitoring of the pipeline population, tracking the progress of records across all Five Pillars , timely placement/uplift of DNT (Do not Trade) flags, liaising with both Onshore and Offshore partners to ensure that roadblocks that impede the movement of cases are eliminated to ensure timely Off-Boarding of records You have excellent customer service standards to define, analyze, and resolve inquiries.
You must promote excellence, diversity, quality, respect, inclusivity and drive their own self development. Effective Communication skills are a key part of this role as it requires building and maintain strong working relationships, in a changing & dynamic environment.
Job Responsibilities: JP Morgan Off Campus Drive 2023
- Work closely with Credit/Reference data teams to clear all credit related attributes/Account closure/CASID deactivation in Party and to develop strong partnerships, escalate issues, and eliminate roadblocks.
- Manage the pipeline and records within each of the Five Pillars, track the progress on aging cases, prioritize the timely uplift of DNT Flags and ensure that TLT process for incoming population is managed efficiently.
- Partner with internal teams to collectively review, identify and transfer the cases which are eligible for these categories.
- Manage personal workload and priority items and ensure timely escalation of key risks/issues to management
- Keep informed of any changes to processes and procedures, regulatory change and ensure open verbal dialogue with Colleagues/Management
- Identify and execute process improvements, provide guidance and support on key process and technology initiatives to the business
Required Qualifications, Skills and Capabilities : JP Morgan Off Campus Drive 2023
- University degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of financial industry and working knowledge of KYC/Compliance/AML procedures and standards
- Able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills with experience of conflict resolution
- Possesses strong time management, organizational, relationship building skills
- Quality focused work ethic and strong controls mind-set
- Adaptable to work in an evolving and changeable environment
- Proactively manage and drive forward own career, identifying personal training needs for development
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Double Click To Apply Now
- Linde Off Campus hiring Drive 2024 | Trainee Engineers | Apply Now
- Deloitte Off Campus hiring Drive 2023 | Any Graduate | Apply Now
- American Express Off Campus hiring Drive 2023 | Support Analyst | Apply Now
- Siemens Off Campus hiring Drive 2023 | System Engineer | Freshers
- Microsoft Mega hiring Freshers 2024 | Amazing Opportunity