NTT Data Off Campus Drive 2023 :NTT Data Off Campus Drive 2023 for individuals from the batch of 2022/2023 for their recruitment process. Candidates who possess a Bachelor’s degree in any field are eligible to apply for the Drive process. If you have an interest in this opportunity, we encourage you to submit your application at the earliest convenience.
NTT Data off campus Drive 2023
|Company Name||NTT Data|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Academic qualifications and certifications
- Completion of a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- Possession of a relevant certification
- While desirable, having relevant working experience is not a mandatory requirement.
- Some familiarity or exposure in handling internal and external stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Meticulousness and a keen eye for detail
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Proficiency in task prioritization and multitasking
- Proficient in handling complaints, issues, and escalations in a professional manner
- Capability to deliver high-quality service through support offerings
- Enthusiasm for continuous improvement and learning
- Self-driven and eager to acquire new knowledge and skills
- Team-oriented mindset and collaborative nature
- Effective planning, organizing, and time management capabilities
- Analytical mindset with a propensity for identifying problems or defects.
- Gain knowledge and experience in area of specialisation or function
- Acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area or function
- Provide general administrative to the specific area or function
- Coordinate meetings, logistics, filing and record keeping
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy
- Identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution
- Provide support to clients in low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries